The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
6. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
7. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of South Africa.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
1. Name and Surname
2. Contact information including email address
3. Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
4. Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with the information you require and in particular for the following reasons:
1. We may use the information to improve our services.
2. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special services, events, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
3. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
1. Care Guidelines
Care guidelines are clearly stated on each product page and should be followed to ensure the maximum lifecycle for that item. If you are unsure please contact customer services email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +27 (0) 21 421 3341 Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 17.00pm
2. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation.
3. You warrant that all information given by you on the order form is complete and accurate.
4. By ordering a product you accept these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions regularly before ordering products in case there are any changes.
5. All credit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, your order will not be accepted and Jabula Hair will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
6. International Shipping
If your delivery address is not within the South Africa, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
7. Please be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
8. Jabula Hair shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.